Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Snapshots Quilt-Along: June


I'm behind on my Snapshots Quilt blocks, so I'm working on catching up before the August one gets released on the 15th.

So, the June block is called "Triple Scoop Sundae", and my god - for some reason I could NOT sew this thing together correctly for the life with me. Maybe because it was the first thing I put together after a week of vacation or something, who knows. But I seam-ripped. And seam-ripped. And finally finished it. And THEN?

I realized, there's still a huge mistake. It's pretty glaring when you look at it so I have no idea how I missed it, but the only way I can fix it now is to take the whole block apart, and I'll be damned if I'm doing that. So my triple scoop sundae is a little weird and wonky, but that's OK. I'm FINE with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment