Friday, September 2, 2016

Random Sewing

My sewing has been unfocused this week, and grabbed in little 20 minute chunks here and there. I don't want to work on anything I'm supposed to, so instead I started a new project that involves making little Nine-Patch blocks from my scraps.


So I did a little of that. Then I got sick of Nine-Patches and made a little make-up bag out of my leftover Ultimate Travel bag pieces.

Then I started making another full size travel bag for my mother (pictures later, after she gets it!)

Then my Westwood Acres Mini Quilt Club kit came, so I've been staring at that for awhile. It came with a Thimble Blossoms pattern, which was one I've been wanting to make!


My plan is to buckle down over the weekend and actually get some stuff done. I'll report back and astonish you with my productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment