Saturday, October 14, 2017

This 'n That


My sewing time has been grabbed in 30 minutes chunks here and there this week, so I don't have much to report. I made another block in the never-ending 2015 Craftsy Mystery quilt, so now I just have three more and then I can get this one sewn together!

I also finished two more of my little CozyBlue stitch club embroidery pieces - a cute vintage strawberry and a sort of seaweedy aquatic type thing.


I also broke down and cut out a new project. I know I'm not supposed to start any new projects, but I changed that self-inflicted rule to read that I'm not supposed to start SEWING any new projects. Cutting doesn't count! Delving into this glorious stack of solids was just too tempting to pass up.


I'm excited to have a free weekend so I can buckle down and spend some real time in my sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment