Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Ornaments



I fell in love with Larissa Hollands Twelve Days of Christmas felt ornament patterns last year, and bought the first 6 days (Partridge and a Pear, Turtle Dove, Colly Bird, French Hen, Gold Ring, and Goose-a-Laying). I managed to make the Partridge and a Pear for an ornament exchange at work, and loved how it turned out, but then got sidetracked with other things.


When this year's holiday season rolled around, I knew I wanted to work on more of these, so I've been hard at it, going back to my Partridges and Pears. I made three of each since I wanted to for sure have a pair for me, and then some extras for whoever. Ornaments are a pretty big thing in my family - I know these will find homes without a problem!

I have the pieces cut out for the Turtle Doves next, and am hoping to complete the Colly Birds as well before Christmas.

1 comment: