Monday, December 30, 2019

Final Finish: One Fish Patchwork


When my friend's little niece was in the hospital for a week over christmas, a comforting quilt was in order. I had some fabric leftover from this Dr. Seuss quilt I sewed for another baby earlier in the spring, and it took just a few hours to cut it into squares and sew up a quick patchwork quilt. I ran a little short on fabric, and just pieced a few bits together to make up enough blocks - Double Patchwork!


A nice thick border, and a cute green and white polka dot for the backing and border added the finishing touches. I quilted this in a diagonal grid with my walking foot, and within 4 hours, the quilt was finished!

I know this isn't a Friday, but I thought I'd share anyway and end the year right!

1 comment:

  1. Like the royal blue and green combo. Perfect cozy gift.

    ReplyDelete