Friday, January 17, 2020

Changes

St. Paul, MN - New skyline to get used to!
Sewing has come to a halt recently because I'll be moving in a few weeks! This possibility has been brewing for awhile, and I decided to take the leap when a cute apartment I've always liked became available.

I'm in the midst of packing hell right now, and wondering why I have so much stuff. I generally consider myself a sort of minimalist, but after a few hours of packing I've realized that's definitely not true.

Despite all my sewing stuff being currently in boxes, I've managed to keep working on the quilt I started a couple weeks ago. The next part of it fortuitously happened to be a border of applique flowers, so it's the perfect time to work on my hand applique! The pieces are large and simple, so it's perfect for me, since I haven't done much of this before. This will have tide me over until I get everything unpacked again in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment