Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Looking Back: 2019 Quilt Finishes


I'm not sewing anything right now until the move is complete, so I thought it'd be fun to do a few posts on my 2019 highlights. The first one, of course should be about the quilts I was able to finish! Thanks to my big end of the year push, I was able to complete 9 quilts in 2019, which isn't exactly prolific, but isn't terrible either.


I think it's comical that 3 of them are Dr. Seuss themed - you'd think I was some sort of big fan, and you'd be right, but it's surprising that 2019 ended up being the Dr. Seuss year because that was completely unplanned.


I'm also pleased that 4 of these were scrap quilts, because I really enjoy using up what I have, and I just like the look of scrappy, unplanned things.

No comments:

Post a Comment