Friday, March 13, 2015

Moda Trifle Dish: Basted


I finally basted the Moda Trifle Dish quilt last night after work. This quilt top has been folded over my banister for quite awhile now, and it was fun to see it all spread out again.


Strangely, the color of my cream background print has some variation to it - I don't know if parts of the bolt were faded or what happened exactly, but there are definitely some parts that are darker than others. I'm not terribly bothered by this, but it's weird, yes?


Now I just have to figure out how to quilt this. I'd like to try some new patterns I'm practicing, so I think I'll do each row in something different. As much as I'd just like to stipple this and call it good, I think this quilt calls for something a little more unique. 

1 comment:

  1. I can see where being skilled at jigsaw puzzles might help in such quilting endeavors?

    ReplyDelete