Thursday, December 22, 2016

En Provence Mystery Week 2 & 3

I continue to run behind on my mystery quilt steps! I finally finished all my neutral four-patches and moved unto Week 2, which was 100 of these pink triangles. I was about 1/2 way through making them all when I realized I'd mistakenly reversed my colors! I had the pink part on the inside instead of a neutral. GARRRR!!!


Luckily, remaking them didn't take too long, but Week 3 came out before I was finished, and guess what Week 3 was? More four-patches! This time they were in purples, but still - I need almost 170 of them and for some reason I'm just slow with these.


It is gratifying to see all my pieces so far though - they are sitting in neat piles on my ironing board. I'm so curious to see how this will all turn out - we haven't even touched the yellow or green yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment