Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Plans

Here's a list of what I'd like to accomplish in 2015: (as far as quilting goes!)
  • Farmers Wife Quilt - I'm about five years behind the trend on this one, but I got the book the other day and would like to make a scrappy version of this in modern fabrics. Update: Didn't come close to finishing this...I stalled out after about 12 blocks!
  • Elizabeth Hartman's Aviatrix Medallion quilt - I have the pattern and a fat quarter bundle of solids all set for this. Update: Still have the pattern and fabric...we'll see what 2016 brings!
  • Orange Peel Quilt - just because I like these. Update: I still like these! Didn't start it though
  • Tula Pink Craftsy mystery quilt - I purchased the kit, and just need to start it. Update: I finished the top - it just needs to be quilted!

  • Downton Abbey Craftsy mystery quilt...again, kit is all purchased, I just need to dive in. Update: I have the fabrics ironed and ready to cut
  • Bonnie Hunter's 2014 mystery quilt...before she takes it off her website! I don't have a picture of it yet, because it's all still a tantalizing mystery.   Update: The finish is now revealed, and it's lovely! 2nd Update: Bonnie took the pattern down from her website before I could get to it. 
  • Swoon Quilt - I swear, every quilter on the planet has made one of these. I want one too! Update: I STILL want one, real bad

  • Fat Quarter Shop's Snapshot Quilt-Along - due to start January 15. Update: Almost all the blocks are complete
  • And, oh yes...I also have a few UFO's I intend to finish up too: 
  1. 2014 Sugar Block Club - DONE!
  2. Postage Stamp Quilt (haven't even written about this one yet!) - DONE!
  3. Valori Wells Dancing Quill - Top is done, needs to be quilted
  4. Hopscotch Quilt - DONE!
  5. Moda Trifle Dish Quilt-Along - DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment