Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Nouveau Wedding Ring...With Pictures!

I was finally able to give the Nouveau Wedding Ring quilt to my sister, so I can post pictures online at last!


It's a bajillion degree's below zero here in MN, so I didn't take it outside for my usual photo shoot. Inside on the recliner will have to do!



I quilted this in a combination of geometric shapes, swirls, and loops. 



The backing is a combination of a Joel Dewberry lattice print, and another one I got at SR Harris awhile back. I machine bound it in the red print.

Overall, I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I wasn't sure about my fabric choices about half way through making it (as usual), but I really love the vintage feel this has. My sister and her husband also seemed very pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment